Lime Pasta With Grilled ChickenCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: PastaDifficulty: Moderate
This has to be one of our family’s favorite meals. Super simple, super clean. And free of the Top 8 Allergens! This pasta is served cold and is an amazing Spring/Summer dish. Talk about simple ingredients…
Two Chicken Breasts (We exclusively use our grill to cook them)
1 Package of Organic Rice Pasta (Gluten free) 12oz.
2-4 Limes depending on your taste
1 Medium Organic Cucumber (This one came from our garden)
2 Organic Carrots
Bunch of Cilantro (your preference on taste)
About a Cup and a Half of Organic Corn
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cut the carrots however you like.
- Jen likes to use the peeler.
- Cut the Cucumbers however you like.
- Mince the Cilantro.
- The frozen corn was quickly sauteed in a pan in an effort to not use the microwave.
- Salt and Pepper season the chicken and grill. Squeeze the lime juice over the bowl of everything mixed together. (Today’s pasta actually had 1 whole lime, and 6 key limes squeezed into it as our preference) Add more salt and pepper to the pasta and toss.
- Again this is one of our favorite Allergy Free Meals. Free of Dairy, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Shellfish, Fish as well as Gluten Free.